Monday, January 28, 2008

Optimus Ethan

I realize that Halloween was three months ago, but I had to put a picture of my kids on here, because they looked so good. Also, Jeromy and I spent MANY, MANY hours making Ethan’s costume. Of course he hated it, and we had to threaten him every time he had to try it on while we were constructing it. But, as soon as we made it to the trunk or treat watch out, Ethan became a celebrity and everyone had to take a picture of him. Bowen, our little stinker also hated his costume as well, but he looked so cute. I keep trying to get him to fall asleep so I could lay him on the floor and make tire print so I would have a picture of “Bowen road kill” but he would not fall asleep. Also, I was shocked when Jeromy wanted to dress up this year, I thought for sure he would never dress up again after our first Halloween together when I made him dress up as Elvis, but he supplied all the authentic surgical stuff and off we went. We really had fun this year.

3 comments:

Skea Family said...

wow...it has been forever! I am so happy to hear from you! Your family is sure growing! How fun! 2boys...I wish I knew the trick that worked for us to get a boy on the third try but I think the Lord just knew I didn't need any more drama with another girl. I added your blog to my link list...I hope that is OK.

itsahalesofalife said...

That is the best costume!!! You guys did a great job on it!

Andee Belle said...

Shan... I miss you guys already!
Time to come back to Utah, tell my boys I love them & I am thinking about them! Love you guys!- Andee