Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Guy's









It's been hard not to think about my days of just boys coming to an end soon. I'm very excited, but a little scared to have a little girl. I have had "my guys" for so long that it's weird to think about girly things, I can't even do my hair, how am I going to be able to do Marlee's hair (if she has any). My boys are my world, and I am so lucky to have two of the most loving, crazy, helpful, and loud children in the world. A lot is going to change in the next 2 to 3 weeks, once I enter the land of 3, I just want my guys to know how much I LOVE them, and how proud of them I am for all the big and little things they do daily. Hang in there with me guys, we will figure out this "girl" thing together.

6 comments:

Alisha said...

Finally a post from you! You'll be just fine. I can't wait to see her. Hope all is well with you guys...Oh I'm just going to call you! See ya, Alisha

Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
itsahalesofalife said...

I am so excited for you to have a girl and Tatum and Marlee will be best friends. Also, I can not wait to make fun of Marlee when she starts being over dramatic like Tatum. You are a great mom and you will learn how to deal with 3 kids. I love you and hope to be able to be there when she is born if not soon after!!

Heather said...

I hear you! I was a little nervous before Sydney was born, but I just love her to pieces. Beware, though, they are so different! I feel the same way about three-- I am soooooo nervous. I am not sure I will be able to leave the house! You have a couple weeks on me, I will have to check in and see how you are doing!

Jennikunz said...

I think I need to go clean my contacts... this looks like a new post from you... it couldnt be... could it?
Boys aer fun, but I'm excited for your girl... I might just steal her!

the LAWRENCE family said...

That is so sweet! Girls are so different than boys, both are hard in different ways. They are so fun to 'dress up'. If you can make it with 2 boys you will do just fine with a little girl. Going from 2 to 3 is such a change but it gets easier after a little while. Besides, you will have 2 little helpers that, if they are like most big brothers, will be so excited to have a baby sister to stand up for.
Good Luck!