Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!






This year for my Birthday, my birthday present is my family.
There is NOTHING!!!! better to me then being with my family for the day. I can not get enough of them, especially when Jeromy is there to help me with our crazy energy draining boys. Today I am hoping that Jeromy will get done with his surgery’s sooner then later so he can come home and give me a big hug and a whole lot of smooches, then take the family and I out so I don’t have to cook tonight. The only thing that could make my day better is if ALL of my family was able to be together….from my crazy side to Jeromy’s normal side and even our wonderful family from Brazil. Who knows maybe next year? Anyways, happy birthday to me….and to Dannie can’t forget about her, it her Birthday too.

3 comments:

itsahalesofalife said...

Thank you sis!! I love you so much! Next year we rock our 30th birthday together!!!

Jennikunz said...

Dude! It totally is your b-day! You old fart!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday :) Sorry it is late!