Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day


Jeromy, you truly are the world’s greatest dad!!! I love to watch your face light up when you make it home after being gone for so long. The first thing you do is to find your boys and scoop them up into your arms and plant an “atomic” hugs and kisses on them. You have the best way of making your boys feel so loved and so special and I know they will appreciate that forever. I will never forget the first week of Ethan’s life, you were there for me more then I could imagine. You did EVERYTHING for Ethan, and I just watched you, while my love for you grew immensely. You are an example to me in so many ways, we really are so opposite, that your strengths make my weaknesses stronger and I’m thankful. You really do make me a better parent, mother, wife, friend, and a better person all together. The one thing in my life that I am most grateful for is that my children will always have a dad that will be there for them, a dad they can always count on for love, understanding and support. Thanks dad, happy fathers day!!!!

6 comments:

itsahalesofalife said...

I love this picture of your boys! What a great father.

itsahalesofalife said...

I miss you Shan! I wish you were close. I could use a shoulder to lean on.

Brittany said...

Wow! What a great tribute to your husband!

Gas prices suck!!!! I want you to come visit!

kendra said...

What a good Dad! So when are we getting together - I miss you guys! Oh and since Delia's pregnant when are you going to be?! You know we're all following each other!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Hey! This is Shari (Kelsch) Bailey! I hope you don't mind me leaving a message here! Danielle left me a msg on my blog and I found yours! Okay... one question, how did you guys end up in the most cool place in the world!? I LOVE PORTLAND! I miss is soooo much! I served my mission there and I hope to live there someday! Don't you just love it! You have such a cute family. This is weird, just the other day I was thinking about you and Danielle and what you two were both up to and lo and behold I get to know! That always happens to me. I need to think of people more often! Well I hope all is going well! Cute family!

Cutler Family said...

hey cute girl, just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! miss you!

jess