Wednesday, October 22, 2008

All Work And No Play





Poor dad, Jeromy had a long day today. Jeromy left at 7 this morning and probably will not be home until 10-11:30 tonight. Luckily we were able to run him a quick dinner, and look what happened. After dad eat he decided that he wanted to play…I mean practice his casting skills. Ethan was so excited to have dad put a cast on his arm. Ethan still has his cast when he broke his leg at 9mon. walking, and randomly talks about his “green” cast. Ethan did get pretty wimpy when dad had to cut his cast off, but after he was ready for another one. Jeromy also decided to cast me as well, and I must say Jeromy you did a fantastic job.

5 comments:

itsahalesofalife said...

FUN!!! I want a cast! Next time I come down I want Jeromy to cast my arm. Wait maybe not, he wouldn't cut mine off.

Alisha said...

How fun...I bet Ethan was eatin' it up...lol! Hey it was sure fun havin' you guys over. You'll have to come back...it's all Reagan talks about ;). TTYL

Cutler Family said...

Hey you! I just found out you were prego with a girl! So happy for you and your darling little family! Are you guys in St. George? I know somewhere in Utah, but please when you are in town let's get together!

itsahalesofalife said...

love the new layout. Only thing is you need to change the font color on yhour commets to white so you can see them!

Jennikunz said...

When I first saw this picture I though you had Ethan had really broken your arms together... I thought, oh thats cute in a sad way.