Friday, October 17, 2008

Gardner Village






The boys and I made a quick trip up to SLC so we could do our annual Gardner Village trip. We love Gardner Village, we always have so much fun there. Ethan and Bowen love seeing all of the witches all over the place, and of course the yummy caramel apples. This year was Tatums first year and she really enjoyed all the caramel I gave her, even if mom did not relize it. I put a picture of me and the boys on here for Jenni, she wanted to see my 5mon. baby bump...so here you go, i just look really fat, owell I can always get sexy again after Marlee is born.

6 comments:

lulu said...

When did you go? I went on Friday morning and it was absolutely crazy. I'll never go on UEA again! Looks like you guys had fun. Also, that is so exciting that you are having a baby girl. Congrats.

Jennikunz said...

Finally.... thought you were dead. Love the pics... good to know your still around. BUT where are you living? what are you doing? I feel so out of the loop...

Alisha said...

Hey you...looks like you had fun! Call me...everything finally has calmed down around here...maybe we can get the kids together!

itsahalesofalife said...

You look hott sis!! Thank you so much for coming up for a week. You have brought me so much peace and helped me dig out of this. I love you so much and can not wait until I get to come visit you again! Give those full of life little boys big squeezes for me!! Luv ya

lulu said...

Bryan has been trying to stay busy with work (he started his own company in April 2007). We are also building a family cabin for the Washington side. So every weekend he goes to work on the cabin. He spends the night Friday and comes back late Saturday night. So, I pretty much don't do much other than stay home with the kids. What have you guys been up to? Where are you these days?

Tres Chic Boutique said...

hey we are commenting on each others' blogs at the same time! How funny. I am sure we are not the only pregnant women that feel like total garbage right now. Too bad the existing kids don't care that we were out half the night...
So that pic you posted of the beach in Oregon- I swear that was on the movie! I would be so sad to leave such a gorgeous place. But closer to home is great too, eh?!
Heather G