Sunday, March 16, 2008

Look who's ONE!!!



I can’t believe it, my baby is no longer a baby!!! WOW, one year has went by so fast it’s amazing to me that our little (well BIG) baby we brought home from the hospital is now walking and trying to talk. Granted its 99.9% Bowenese, but it is so cute. He always points his finger at me and starts to babble at me, no doubt trying to tell me “no, no, no” or disciplining me in someway. I wonder where he learned to point his little finger at someone; O-well I guess life is full of mysteries. Bowen really has been a joy to have in our family. He always has a smile on his face, and a good temperament. I know with all my heart that heavenly father sent him down when he did because, I really needed an easy, kind baby this last year. Bowen is so fun to play and wrestle with, and to dance with. Man, can this kid dance, he can shake his money maker like there’s no tomorrow. Recently Bowen has chosen his favorite song “Upside Down” by Jack Johnson; it’s on the curious George soundtrack. Every time I play it in the car, he instantly gets a BIG smile on his face then starts to do his version of the night at the Roxbury dance. It makes the whole family laugh every time. What more can I say…I have the best child EVER!!!
Happy Birthday Bowen

8 comments:

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday from all of us! Reagan loves that song as well! Her favorite movie is "George" as she says. Nate and I know it word for word. It is so Crazy how fast they grow. Makes you want to freeze time sometimes.....key word sometimes LOL!

itsahalesofalife said...

I am so sad we missed Bowen's 1st birthday!!

Brittany said...

He is so cute! There is something about our second children! Sophie is my beautiful, sweet baby too that will be turning three!!! AAAhhhh!!! I still call her baby. That's alright right? Anyway, I hope that we see you soon!

Alisha said...

Darn it I was looking forward to getting together. We will have to do it another time. Fun, puppies?What are you guys going to do with them? Well, good luck! Let us know whats going on.

itsahalesofalife said...

I miss you guys so much!!

itsahalesofalife said...

I like the new look on your blog.

itsahalesofalife said...

I need my sister! I wish you could come out and stay for awhile

Mcewen Family said...

He is so cute and I can not believe how big Ethan is getting.I hope that you move back here somewhere closer.Thanks for being such a good friend and listening to my long phone calls whenever I make one. Hope to talk to you soon