Friday, April 4, 2008

178th General Conference


I don’t know about all of you guys but, I am really excited for General Conference this weekend. I love conference; church in your pj’s is there anything better? We always have scones in the morning with powered sugar…yummy, yummy, this year I’m going to make conference bean dip (7layer bean dip) and maybe do a relish tray or spinach dip with French bread. I’m really excited to have Ethan get to listen to President Monson, or at least try to listen to him. Ethan already understands that he is our new prophet and he blesses him almost always in his prayers at night (It’s so cute). It’s amazing to me that this is the Prophet; my boys will remember most and probably be the most influential in their lives, it’s very exciting. I have found the most amazing general conference packet for Ethan to do while he listens at sugardoodle.com. That site is filled with amazing ideas and help for callings and FHE. Jeromy and I have decided to give FHE a more valiant try at our home, and this site has and will help soooo much. I also am curious to see who will be called into the 12, and like most everyone else I’m very excited to hear President Monson speak as our Prophet for the very first time.

4 comments:

itsahalesofalife said...

We are really looking forward to it as well. Love ya sis

Heather said...

Shantiell! I found your blog on accident, by reading others... you know a string of this and that! SO anyway, I just thought I would pop in and say hello!

Jennikunz said...

Hey I went to sugardoodle.net and found this weeks family home evening! It was awesome thanks for the site, it's great! Oh and I am going to desert book tomorrow to see about getting those books!

Brittany said...

I miss you!