Monday, June 2, 2008

Finally 4




Ethan had his 4th birthday nearly 3 weeks ago, but I wanted to post some pictures. Ethan had a good time, and he was VERY happy Grandma Edna was able to make it out to Portland for his birthday. Grandma spoiled him like always. Right now Ethan is really into TMNT, Indianan Jones, & Star wars and he got PLENTY of all of it. At Ethan’s request we had an ice-cream cake, but I think Bowen enjoyed it the most.
Ethan is excited to finally be 4, where ever we go people always thinks he’s 6 and ask me why he’s not in school. Now, Ethan can proudly proclaim that he’s almost 6, and that he’s just really tall and really smart for his age. Right now Ethan is learning how to read and write, he is always trying to read things and he’s getting pretty good at it. Look out world next stop Kindergarten for my little man. WOW, I’m I really that old already.

2 comments:

itsahalesofalife said...

I am so sad that I missed Ethan's Birthday party!! I am just so glad that I will be able to be there next time for both boys.

Mcewen Family said...

I can not believe that i missed his birthdaymust!!! It must be all the brain cells going down the toilet. I am so sorry tell happy really late birthday from us.