Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Project Pal




Ethan & I LOVE to do projects together, we try to find reasons to do different projects as much as possible so we can fill his days with fun activities. Our latest project was Papa Day cards. Ethan had a good time picking out the stickers to decorate the envelopes. He wanted stickers that reminded him of each of his Papas. He picked out football stickers for Papa Ron (Jeromy's dad) because he played football for BYU, and he decided that Papa Steve did Kong Fu, so he got Kong Fu Panda stickers. He also had a good time coloring and decorating the cards as well. When we were done, and he was looking at what he just made he told me…”Mom, my Papas are going to love these cards so much I think they might cry.” Ethan I think your right!!!

2 comments:

itsahalesofalife said...

That is so cute!! I love how Ethan thinks papa Steve does Kong Fu. HE HE HE He wishes. I know both grandparents are going to love them. Also good job mom on the cute card idea.

Cutler Family said...

You guys look so great! what a great mom you are!