Thursday, April 24, 2008

Their HERE!!!




Kara, had her pups on April 16th. Kara had not 3, not 5, not 7....but 8 puppies!!!!

I was a little shocked at first, but they are all so cute and sweet that I got over my shock pretty quick. Granted i'm sure I will be a little, ok probably a lot, overwhelmed but i'll manage some how. Jeromy will be heading off for two back to back rotations for 10 weeks, so I will be holding down the home front all by myself. with 2 kids, 2 dog and 8 puppies that makes me out numbered 12:1, but I'm tuff i'll figure it out some how.

4 comments:

Mcewen Family said...

I so wish we were not allergic to dogs they are so cute. What are you talking about you are tuff you had like ten pounder babies.LOL We miss you guys cant wait until you move back closer.

itsahalesofalife said...

PUPPIES PUPPIES. I LOVE PUPPIES!!!

kendra said...

They are so cute - I wish they could stay like that forever! Is Jeromy going to be home at all for the 10 weeks? That would not be fun for me. Cameron just got back from a five-week rotation but he was able to come home for the weekends. Luckily it's over. I'm jealous of your family going to Brazil...that sounds so fun and I'm sure once you learn porteguese no one would ever think you are american - Come on - blond, tan, beautiful - you fit in perfectly!

Ammie G said...

you are so dang brave!!! puppies are just as hard as babies. But they are all so dang cute.